High Quality, Affordably Priced Lean Healthcare Certification Training!
Since 2011, this program has been teaching healthcare professionals to apply the concepts of continuous improvement to create and
sustain a more productive and cost effective healthcare delivery organization.
Through 10 units & 43 lessons, candidates learn the principles and applications which help hospitals and clinics implement a culture of continuous improvement and use methods such as lean management and practices like the Toyota Production System.
The program provides for a quality principles overview, in-depth instruction in management by fact, along with a structured
performance improvement methodology used by Lean Six Sigma Green Belts and Black Belts world wide.
The course curriculum is derived from five sources:
- The American Society of Quality's Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge.
- The Malcolm Baldrige Healthcare Criteria for Performance Excellence.
- The isixsigma.com Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge.
- The Project Management Institute's Project Management Body of Knowledge.
- Curriculum and Best Practices from the finest Healthcare Systems Nationwide.
Designed for working professionals, TPMG's online lean six sigma program for healthcare is patterned after online Global MBA Management Courses. You will have:
- Immediate access to course work at anytime from anywhere
- Engaging online lectures (live and self-paced)
- Interactive chats/bulletin boards
- Online collaboration with your Master Black Belt Instructor and classmates using technology of modern global business
With successful completion of this program, each candidate will receive a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification in Healthcare
Performance Improvement and will be qualified to:
- Identify and prioritize lean and continuous improvement projects.
- Execute the standard process improvement methodology to support performance excellence in the field and on an ongoing basis.
- Use continuous improvement methods to improve and sustain patient satisfaction.
- Apply lean methodology and six sigma practices in healthcare facilities to improve operational efficiency and service excellence.
- Use Lean 5S, Value Stream Mapping, and other lean process activities in support of performance improvement initiatives.
The subjects and topic areas include:
- Lean Principles and Applications
- The Voice of the Patient (Patient Satisfaction)
- Six Sigma Tools for Continuous Improvement
- Criteria from the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Awards
Each candidate will receive:
- 330+ page hard copy manual for Green Belt Certification.
- Software Application for the lean six sigma tool kit.
- Green belt certification exam (included).
- 6 continuing educational units (CEUs).
- 60 professional development units (PMI PDUs).
- Online self-paced and live instruction and coaching.
NOTE: Online Self-Paced Candidates Can Enroll at Anytime
$800.00 per candidate - To Enroll Now, click here
Join us for an online Lean Six Sigma Excellence in Healthcare Delivery
Complimentary Linkedin Event, "The Roots of Lean Six Sigma"
When: Mar 5, 2021, 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM USPacific
Were: Register on Linkedin.com
For more information:
TPMG Global ©
Lean Six Sigma Advising Team
P.O. Box 44989
Phoenix, AZ 85064