High Quality, Affordably Priced Lean Healthcare Certification Training!
Since 2011, this program has been teaching healthcare professionals to apply the practices of continuous improvement to create and sustain a more productive and value based healthcare delivery organization. Through 10 units & 43 lessons, candidates learn the principles and applications that help hospitals and clinics implement a culture of continuous improvement and use methods such as lean management and the Toyota Production System. The program provides for a quality principles overview, in-depth instruction in management by fact, along with a structured performance improvement methodology used by Lean Six Sigma Green Belts and Black Belts globally.
The course curriculum is derived from five sources:
- The American Society of Quality's Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge.
- The Malcolm Baldrige Healthcare Criteria for Performance Excellence.
- The isixsigma.com Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge.
- The Project Management Institute's Project Management Body of Knowledge.
- Best Practices from the finest Healthcare Systems Nationwide.
Designed for working professionals, TPMG's online lean six sigma program for healthcare is patterned after online Global MBA Management Courses. Each candidate has:
- Immediate access to course work at anytime from anywhere
- Engaging online lectures (live and self-paced)
- Interactive chats/bulletin boards
- Online collaboration with Master Black Belt Instructors and classmates using technology of modern global business
With successful completion of this program, each candidate will receive an industry respected Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification in Healthcare Performance Improvement and will be qualified to:
- Identify and prioritize lean management and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Execute the standard process improvement methodology to sustain performance excellence.
- Use continuous improvement methods to improve the patient experience.
- Apply lean methodology and six sigma practices in healthcare facilities to improve operational efficiency and quality of care.
- Use Lean, 5S, Value Stream Mapping, and other continuous improvement practices to support performance improvement initiatives.
The subjects and topic areas include:
- Lean Principles and Applications
- The Voice of the Patient
- Six Sigma Tools for Continuous Improvement
- Criteria from the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Awards
Each candidate will receive:
- 330+ page hard copy manual for Green Belt Certification.
- Software Application for the lean six sigma tool kit.
- Green belt certification exam (included).
- 6 continuing educational units (CEUs).
- 60 professional development units (PMI PDUs).
- Online self-paced and live instruction and coaching.
- Download a Course Guide and Program of Study
NOTE: Online Self-Paced Candidates Can Enroll at Anytime
Next 3 Week Lockstep Online Blended Cohort Begins:
- 1st Quarter 2023: Monday March 24 - Seating is Limited!
- Enroll Here!
Our Healthcare Foot Print Includes:
Lean Six Sigma Excellence
in Healthcare Delivery
Online Green Belt Certification
Lean Six Sigma Excellence in Healthcare Delivery means helping improving patient outcomes while driving down the cost of patient care! In this online self-paced or blended course you will apply the concepts of continuous improvement to create and sustain a more productive, efficient and cost effective healthcare delivery organization.
For additional information: