Our Healthcare Footprint Includes:
in Healthcare Delivery
Online Black Belt Certification
Lean Six Sigma Excellence in Healthcare Delivery means helping improving patient outcomes while driving down the cost of patient care! In this online self-paced or blended course you will apply the concepts of continuous improvement to create and sustain a more productive, efficient and cost effective healthcare delivery organization.
High Quality, Affordably Priced Lean Healthcare Certification Training!
Since 2011, this program has been certifying healthcare professionals to apply the concepts of continuous improvement to create a more productive and cost effective value based healthcare delivery system. Through 16 units & 65 lessons, candidates learn to apply the methods that help hospitals and clinics implement a culture of continuous improvement and use methods such as lean management and practices like the Toyota Production System.
The program provides a quality principles overview, in-depth instruction in performance analytics, and a structured performance improvement methodology used by Lean Six Sigma Black Belts and Master Black Belts globally.
The curriculum is derived from five sources:
- The American Society of Quality's Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge.
- The Malcolm Baldrige Healthcare Criteria for Performance Excellence.
- The isixsigma.com Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge.
- The Project Management Institute's Project Management Body of Knowledge.
- Best Practices from the finest Healthcare Systems Nationwide.
Designed for working professionals, TPMG's online lean six sigma program for healthcare is patterned after online Global MBA Management Courses. Each candidate has:
- Immediate access to course work at anytime from anywhere
- Engaging online lectures (Live and Self Paced)
- Interactive chats/bulletin boards
- Online collaboration with Master Black Belt Instructors and classmates using technology of modern global business
With successful completion of this program, each candidate will receive an industry respected Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification in Healthcare Performance Improvement and will be qualified to:
- Identify and prioritize continuous improvement initiatives.
- Execute standard process improvement methods to sustain performance excellence.
- Learn proven patient experience strategies to improve and sustain HCAHPS and CAHPS ratings.
- Apply lean methods and six sigma practices in healthcare to improve operational efficiency and enhance the quality of care.
- Lead hospital executives and performance improvement staff in identifying and eliminating waste across the enterprise.
- Oversee development and execution of lean process improvement initiatives.
- Use Lean, 5S, Value Stream Mapping, and other practices in support of performance improvement initiatives.
The subjects and topic areas include:
- Lean Principles and Applications
- Improving the Patient Experience and HCAHPS scores
- Six Sigma Tools for Continuous Improvement
- Criteria for the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award
- The Balanced Scorecard Strategy Management System
Each candidate will receive:
- 450+ page hard copy manual for Black Belt Certification.
- Software application for the lean six sigma tool kit.
- 6 months access to the online classroom and content library.
- Online self-paced seminars and live instruction.
- 10 hours of live certification project coaching and mentoring.
- Black belt certification exam.
- 12 continuing educational units (CEUs).
- 120 professional development units (PMI PDUs).
- Download a Course Guide and Program of Study.
The program is both online self-paced and blended instruction.
NOTE: Online Self-Paced Candidates Can Enroll at Anytime
Online Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification for Healthcare:
- $2,480.00 per candidate
- No Prerequisites Required
Next 6 week Online Blended Cohort Begins:
- Friday April 28, 2023 - Seating is limited
- Enroll Here!