High Quality, Affordably Priced Lean Healthcare Certification Training!
Online Lean Six Sigma Excellence in Healthcare Delivery means helping improve patient outcomes while driving down the cost of patient
care! In this online self-paced course you will apply the concepts of continuous improvement to create and sustain a more productive,
efficient and cost effective healthcare delivery organization.
Through 10 units & 43 lessons, candidates learn the principles and applications which help hospitals and clinics implement a culture of
continuous improvement and use methods such as lean management and practices like the Toyota Production System.
The program provides for a quality principles overview, in-depth instruction in management by fact, along with a structured
performance improvement methodology used by Lean Six Sigma Black Belts and Master Black Belts world wide.
The course curriculum is derived from five sources:
- The American Society of Quality's Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge.
- The Malcolm Baldrige Healthcare Criteria for Performance Excellence.
- The isixsigma.com Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge.
- The Project Management Institute's Project Management Body of Knowledge.
- Curriculum and Best Practices from the finest Healthcare Systems Nationwide.
Designed for working professionals, TPMG’s online lean six sigma program for healthcare delivers comprehensive course work in all
facets of lean six sigma green belt certification. The class is patterned after online Global MBA Management Courses. You will have:
- Immediate access to course work at anytime from anywhere
- Engaging online lectures (self-paced)
- Interactive chats/bulletin boards
- Online collaboration with your Master Black Belt Instructor and classmates using technology of modern global business
With successful completion of this program, each candidate will receive a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification in Healthcare
Performance Improvement and will be qualified to:
- Identify and prioritize lean and continuous improvement projects.
- Execute the standard process improvement methodology to support performance excellence in the field and on an ongoing basis.
- Use continuous improvement methods to improve and sustain patient satisfaction.
- Apply lean methodology and six sigma practices in healthcare facilities to improve operational efficiency and service excellence.
- Use Lean 5S, Value Stream Mapping, and other lean process activities in support of performance improvement initiatives.
The subjects and topic areas include:
- Lean Principles and Applications
- The Voice of the Patient (Patient Satisfaction)
- Six Sigma Tools for Continuous Improvement
Each candidate will receive:
- 330+ page manual for Lean Six Sigma Excellence in Healthcare Delivery Green Belt Certification.
- Software templates for the lean six sigma tool kit.
- Green belt certification exam.
- 6 continuing educational units (CEUs).
- 60 professional development units (PMI PDUs).
Online Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification for Healthcare:
$700.00 per candidate; To Enroll Now, click here!