High Quality, Affordably Priced Lean Healthcare Certification Training!
Apply the concepts of continuous improvement to create and sustain a more productive, efficient and cost effective healthcare delivery
organization. Through 16 units & 65 lessons, candidates learn the principles and applications which help hospitals and clinics
implement a culture of continuous improvement and use methods such as lean management and practices like the Toyota Production
The program provides for a quality principles overview, in-depth instruction in management by fact, along with a structured
performance improvement methodology used by Lean Six Sigma Black Belts and Master Black Belts worldwide.
The course curriculum is derived from five sources:
- The American Society of Quality's Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge.
- The Malcolm Baldrige Healthcare Criteria for Performance Excellence.
- The isixsigma.com Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge.
- The Project Management Institute's Project Management Body of Knowledge.
- Curriculum and Best Practices from the finest Healthcare Systems Nationwide.
Designed for working professionals, TPMG's online lean six sigma program for healthcare delivers comprehensive course work in all
facets of lean six sigma black belt certification. The class is patterned after online Global MBA Management Courses. You will have:
- Immediate access to course work at anytime from anywhere
- Engaging online lectures (self-paced)
- Interactive chats/bulletin boards
- Online collaboration with your Master Black Belt Instructor and classmates using technology of modern global business
With successful completion of this program, each candidate will receive a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification in Healthcare
Performance Improvement and will be qualified to:
Identify and prioritize lean and continuous improvement projects.
Execute the standard process improvement methodology to support performance excellence in the field and on an ongoing basis.
Use continuous improvement methods to improve and sustain patient satisfaction.
Apply lean methodology and six sigma practices in healthcare facilities to improve operational efficiency and service excellence.
Lead hospital executives and performance improvement staff in identifying lean opportunities across the enterprise.
Oversee development and execution of lean project plans to support process improvement initiatives.
Use Lean 5S, Value Stream Mapping, and other lean process activities in support of performance improvement initiatives.
The subjects and topic areas include:
Lean Principles and Applications
The Voice of the Patient (Patient Satisfaction)
Six Sigma Tools for Continuous Improvement
Criteria for Performance Excellence from the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Awards Program
The Balanced Scorecard System of Performance Management and Key Performance Indicators
Each candidate will receive:
- 450+ page manual for Excellence in Healthcare Delivery Black Belt Certification.
- Software application for the lean six sigma tool kit.
- 12 months online access to the lean six sigma online classroom and content library.
- Online self-paced seminars and live master black belt mentoring at your disposal.
- 10 hours of live certification project coaching and master black belt mentoring.
- Black belt certification exam.
- 12 continuing educational units (ANSI CEUs).
- 120 professional development units (PMI PDUs).
Online Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification for Healthcare:
$3,500.00 per candidate - To Enroll Now, click here!
Currently Undergoing An Upgrade - New Release Coming Soon!
This is an online self-paced program of study where black belt candidates can request live online one-on-one mentoring sessions