Online Live Sessions in Adobe Connect Virtual Classroom
Online Blended Program of Study
In this online blended course you will learn the cutting edge practices of operational excellence combined with the transformational power of Robotic Process Automation, Machine Learning and AI to enhance and sustain a more productive and cost effective operation.
Transformation: Combining Operational Excellence with the Power of Automation!
Since 2002, this program has been certifying lean six sigma professionals in financial services, healthcare, utility companies, supply chain, technology companies, and in the public sector. In this program upgrade, learn to combine the cutting edge practices of operational excellence with the transformational power of Robotic Process Automation, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to create and sustain a more productive and cost effective service organization. Through 18 units & 75 lessons, candidates will apply the methods that help companies simplify, standardize and transform non-manufacturing processes to achieve operational excellence and deploy the transformation power of automation.
This certification program provides a quality principles overview, in-depth instruction in data analysis, and the structured DMAIC performance improvement method used by Lean Six Sigma Black Belts and Master Black Belts worldwide. In addition, successful candidates will be certified with program management deployment skills for technology.
The curriculum is derived from five sources:
- The American Society of Quality's Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge.
- The Malcolm Baldrige Criteria for Performance Excellence.
- The isixsigma.com Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge.
- The Project Management Institute's Project Management Body of Knowledge.
- Best Practices from the finest global corporations.
Designed for working professionals, TPMG's online lean six sigma service excellence black belt certification in transformation is an online blended instruction program patterned after online Global MBA Management Courses. Candidates will take advantage of:
- Immediate access to course work at anytime from anywhere
- Engaging online lectures (Live and Self Paced)
- Interactive chats/bulletin boards
- Online collaboration with your Master Black Belt Instructor and classmates using the technology of modern global business
With successful completion of this program, each candidate will receive an industry recognized and respected Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification and will be qualified to:
- Identify and prioritize lean management and digital transformation projects.
- Execute the standard DMAIC process improvement methodology.
- Use cutting edge methods to improve the customer experience and sustain customer loyalty.
- Lead executives and performance improvement staff in validating and creating a pipeline of transformation projects.
- Oversee development and execution of transformation project plans and automation initiatives.
(Special Note: The program of study does not teach candidates how to program or code automation applications, it provides instruction on how to successfully program manage transformation initiatives involving automation and digital technology.)
The subjects and topic areas include:
- Lean Management (The Toyota Production System)
- Improving the Customer Experience
- Six Sigma Tools for Continuous Improvement
- How to deploy Robotic Process Automation, ML and AI
- Deploying Metrics and Key Performance Indicators
- Strategy Management - Objectives and Key Results
Online Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification for Transformation and Service Excellence:
- $2,480.00 per candidate
- No Prerequisites Required
Each candidate will receive:
- 470+ page hard copy manual.
- Software application for the lean six sigma tool kit.
- 6 months online access to the lean six sigma learning management system, online classroom and content library.
- 10 hours of live certification project coaching and master black belt mentoring (included).
- Black belt certification exam.
- Playbooks: Process Transformation and Automation, Operationalizing Strategy with Objectives and Key Results.
- 12 continuing educational units (CEUs).
- 120 professional development units (Project Management Institute PDUs).
- Discounted pricing for Robotic Process Automation Deployments (Certification Projects).
- Download a course guide and program of study.
Schedule: This program of study is conducted in an online blended format
2023 Program of Study Schedule:
- Starts: Thursday April 27, 2023 - Seating is Limited!
- Enroll Here!
- NOTE: Online Self-Paced Candidates Can Enroll at Anytime
P.O. Box 44989
Phoenix, AZ 85064