Online Leadership Academy
Master Class Series Presents:
"Improving HCAHPS Scores and
The Patient Experience"
Start Your Journey Toward Improving HCAHPS Scores and Patient Satisfaction Today!
According to consulting giant, McKinsey & Company, many health systems make large investments to improve the patient experience but fail to achieve their desired objectives. In fact, health system executives report that roughly 70 percent of their patient experience initiatives fail. Moreover, 25% - 30% of value-based purchasing reimbursements are tied directly to HCAHPS scores. Now, more than ever, patient satisfaction and performing well on the HCAHPS survey is a priority.
Join our online Master Class: "Improving HCAHPS Scores and the Patient Experience." In this workshop, learn the type of careful qualitative and quantitative analysis that help health systems realize and sustain better outcomes from their patient experience initiatives.
- Properly interpret HCAHPS surveys.
- Pinpoint which factors most strongly influence willingness to recommend.
- Tie drivers of patient satisfaction directly to patient experience initiatives.
- Implement industry best practices from award-winning healthcare organizations.
Designed for healthcare professionals, this class is patterned after online Global Healthcare MBA Management Courses. Participants will have:
- Engaging online lectures
- Interactive chats/bulletin boards
- Online collaboration with TPMG Global® Faculty Members and classmates using technology of modern global business
Competency Based Leadership Education Platform©
This program is part of TPMG's Competency Based Education Platform©. Those who complete the program will not only receive a Certificate for Improving HCAPHS Scores the Patient Experience, but will also earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs). The Continuing Education Units awarded are globally recognized units designed to provide a record of an individual's continuing education accomplishments. One CEU is awarded for each 10 contact hours of instruction and time allocated toward patient experience initiatives.
Course Fee: $USD 450.00
TPMG uses PayPal to process secure online transactions.
By clicking the BUY NOW icon you will be taken to the PayPal website
to securely process your transaction.
- Wednesday 6/30/2021 0800 - 1200 USPacific Time (registration deadline 6/28)
Each learner will receive:
- A step-by-step guide to overcome common flaws of HCAHPS survey interpretation and patient experience initiatives.
- A best practice presentation on “Improving the Patient Experience.”
- Complimentary post-workshop coaching from a designated TPMG Faculty Member.
- The TPMG Global® Playbook: "Improving the Patient Experience - A Guide to Better HCAHPS Scores, Maximum Reimbursements and Higher Patient Satisfaction."
The course is offered online live instruction.
For more information:
TPMG Global ©
Online Leadership Academy Advising Team
Online Live Sessions in Adobe Connect Virtual Classroom