Performance Analytics Consulting Services
Performance analytics is “The operational use of data and metrics to enable clear, confident and better decisions that improve future performance.” Performance analytics involves:
- Selecting, collecting, aligning and integrating data and information to use in tracking operational performance.
- Using data to analyze financial health, competitive performance and progress on achieving strategic objectives.
- Using performance results for goal setting and developing priorities for continuous improvement.
Our consultants work with you to generate the adoption of a system of measurements and key performance indicators across the enterprise.
Through a simple six step process, TPMG delivers a performance management system that helps you measure, analyze, review and improve operational performance with data and information at all levels and in important parts of your organization.
Cafeteria of Performance Analytics Consulting Services
Our consultants provide first hand knowledge and experience with best practices in both private sector and government organizations. We deliver top-quality services that will help your organization become more high performing and customer driven. Those services include:
- Defining and developing an overall metrics and analytics program for your organization.
- Identifying, consolidating and cascading core metrics and operational dashboards from the executive level to the front line levels of your enterprise.
- Recommending and supporting technology to improve quality, cycle time and overall effectiveness of analytical processes.
- Providing reporting decks and documentation of analysis.
- Assisting with data gathering and analysis.
- Identifying and integrating new data sources and data mining to support business units across the enterprise.
- Identifying improvements in dashboards, reporting and metrics collection systems.
Contact us today and let us know how we can help you make it happen!