High Quality, Affordably Priced Lean Six Sigma Certification Training!
Since 2002, this program has been certifying professionals in financial services, healthcare, utility companies, supply chain, technology companies and in the public sector. The program will teach you to apply the concepts of continuous improvement to create and sustain a more productive and cost effective non-manufacturing organization. Through 16 units & 65 lessons, candidates learn to apply the methods that help companies implement a culture of continuous improvement and use methods such as lean management and practices like the Toyota Production System.
The program provides a quality principles overview, in-depth instruction in management by fact, and a structured performance improvement methodology used by Lean Six Sigma Black Belts and Master Black Belts worldwide.
The curriculum is derived from five sources:
- The American Society of Quality's Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge.
- The Malcolm Baldrige Criteria for Performance Excellence.
- The isixsigma.com Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge.
- The Project Management Institute's Project Management Body of Knowledge.
- Curriculum and Best Practices from the finest global corporations.
Designed for working professionals, TPMG's online lean six sigma program is patterned after online Global MBA Management Courses. You will have:
- Immediate access to course work at anytime from anywhere
- Engaging online lectures
- Interactive chats/bulletin boards
- Online collaboration with your Master Black Belt Instructor and classmates using technology of modern global business
With successful completion of this program, each candidate will receive an industry recognized and respected Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification and will be qualified to:
- Identify and prioritize lean and continuous improvement projects.
- Execute the standard process improvement methodology to support performance excellence in the field and on an ongoing basis.
- Use continuous improvement methods to improve and sustain customer loyalty.
- Apply lean methodology and six sigma practices to improve operational efficiency and service excellence.
- Use Lean 5S, Value Stream Mapping, and other lean process activities in support of performance improvement initiatives.
The subjects and topic areas include:
- Lean Principles and Applications (The Toyota Production System)
- The Voice of the Customer
- Six Sigma Tools for Continuous Improvement
- Criteria from the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Awards Program
Online Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification for Service Excellence:
$1,495.00 per candidate - To Enroll Now, click here
Each candidate will receive:
- 330+ page hard copy manual for Green Belt Certification.
- Software Application for the lean six sigma tool kit.
- Green belt certification exam (included).
- 6 continuing educational units (CEUs).
- 60 professional development units (PMI PDUs).
- Online blended instruction and live Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt coaching.
Schedule: This program of study is conducted 100% online blended
- Monday June 1st, 2020 (6 Week Session)
- Monday July 13th, 2020 (6 Week Session)
- Monday Sept 31st, 2020 (6 Week Session)
For more information:
Lean Six Sigma Advising Team
P.O. Box 44989
Phoenix, AZ 85064