High Quality, Affordably Priced Lean Six Sigma Certification Training!
Since 2002, this program has been certifying professionals in financial services, healthcare, utility companies, supply chain, technology companies and in the public sector. The program will teach you to apply the concepts of continuous improvement to create and sustain a more productive and cost effective non-manufacturing organization. Through 16 units & 65 lessons, candidates learn to apply the methods that help companies implement a culture of continuous improvement and use methods such as lean management and practices like the Toyota Production System.
The program provides a quality principles overview, in-depth instruction in management by fact, and a structured performance improvement methodology used by Lean Six Sigma Black Belts and Master Black Belts worldwide.
The curriculum is derived from five sources:
- The American Society of Quality's Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge.
- The Malcolm Baldrige Criteria for Performance Excellence.
- The isixsigma.com Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge.
- The Project Management Institute's Project Management Body of Knowledge.
- Curriculum and Best Practices from the finest global corporations.
Designed for working professionals, TPMG's online lean six sigma program is patterned after online Global MBA Management Courses. You will have:
- Immediate access to course work at anytime from anywhere
- Engaging online lectures
- Interactive chats/bulletin boards
- Online collaboration with your Master Black Belt Instructor and classmates using technology of modern global business
With successful completion of this program, each candidate will receive an industry recognized and respected Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification and will be qualified to:
- Identify and prioritize lean and continuous improvement projects.
- Execute the standard process improvement methodology to support performance excellence in the field and on an ongoing basis.
- Use continuous improvement methods to improve and sustain customer loyalty.
- Apply lean methodology and six sigma practices to improve operational efficiency and service excellence.
- Lead executives and performance improvement staff in identifying lean opportunities across the enterprise.
- Oversee development and execution of lean project plans to support process improvement initiatives.
- Use Lean 5S, Value Stream Mapping, and other lean process activities in support of performance improvement initiatives.
The subjects and topic areas include:
- Lean Management (The Toyota Production System)
- The Voice of the Customer
- Six Sigma Tools for Continuous Improvement
- The Fundamentals of Robotic Process Automation
- Criteria from the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Program
- The Balanced Scorecard System
Online Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification for Service Excellence:
$2,495.00 per candidate - To Enroll Now, click here
Each candidate will receive:
- 450+ page hard copy manual.
- Software application for the lean six sigma tool kit.
- 6 months online access to the lean six sigma learning management system, online classroom and content library.
- Online self-paced seminars and blended sessions and live master black belt mentoring.
- 10 hours of live certification project coaching and master black belt mentoring (included).
- Black belt certification exam.
- 12 continuing educational units (CEUs).
- 120 professional development units (Project Management Institute PDUs).
Schedule: This program of study is conducted 100% online blended
- Monday June 1st, 2020 (6 Week Session)
- Monday July 13th, 2020 (6 Week Session)
- Monday Sept 31st, 2020 (6 Week Session)
For more information:
Lean Six Sigma Advising Team
P.O. Box 44989
Phoenix, AZ 85064