The Critical Path to Improving
the Patient Experience
"Improving HCAHPS Scores and
The Patient Experience"
What are your Patient Experience Objectives this Year?
Start Your Journey Toward Improving HCAHPS Scores and the Patient Experience Today!
According to consulting giant, McKinsey & Company, many health systems make large investments to improve the patient experience but fail to achieve their desired objectives. In fact, health system executives report that roughly 70 percent of their patient experience initiatives fail. Moreover, 25% - 30% of value-based purchasing reimbursements are tied directly to HCAHPS scores. Now, more than ever, patient satisfaction and performing well on the HCAHPS survey is a priority.
Our Services Employ Best Practices
- Pinpoint those factors that most strongly influence "Willingness to Recommend and Overall Rating."
- Identify dysfunctions that inadvertently, but systemically repeat and reproduce patient experience pain points.
- Provide patient experience road maps, objectives and key results.
- Improve HCAHPS scores by at least 25% in one year.
Our Proven Approach
- Baseline analysis of shifts, trends and patterns over both the baseline and performance periods.
- In-depth statistical modeling and quantitative analysis that pinpoints the influential drivers of "Willingness to Recommend Hospital."
- Patient journey mapping that identifies and removes dysfunctions that inadvertently, but systemically repeat and reproduce patient experience pain points.
- Establish patient experience objectives and key results (PX-OKRS).
- Define patient experience road maps.
- Charter patient experience teams.
- Kick off and facilitate patient experience improvement initiatives.
- Conduct PX reviews and scorecarding.
Deliverables - Outcomes you can expect!
- Established proven PX polices and procedures.
- Precise in-depth quantitative analysis of HCAHPS surveys.
- Voice of the patient standardized practices.
- Patient experience road maps, objectives and key results.
- Patient experience KPI's, metrics and scorecards.
- Improvement in HCAHPS ratings by at least 25% year over year.